Monday, April 29, 2013

To Be Completely Literate Is To Share What You've Learned!

As more information is collected and stored online, teachers and students are able to increase their knowledge on any number of topics. We are living in a connected society. When I find information online, I make my own inferences, reconfigure that information, and then draw my own conclusions. When I share what I've learned, I am allowing others to use my resources to enhance their thinking. Using technology to strengthen and improve instruction gives everyone in the classroom the ability to collaborate with many resources. Technology is not just a fad. It has developed into a learning tool that can expedite the retrieval of information, increase ones literacy development and enable future success.

No comments:

Post a Comment