Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gearing Up for Learning


This is how I view the components of a pedagogical system. I feel that the teacher, student, family and community all turn each other. I have given myself qualities that I think are important and how I can incorporate and stay interactive with the students, family and community. If a problem occurs, such as poor collaboration, it would be like sand getting in the gears. The operations within a classroom wouldn't run as smoothly. In looking at my diagram again, I should have also included school standards.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you designed you pedagogical system Sally! How were you able to post the actual image of it onto your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, I think I printed it and scanned it back in. Not sure if that was the correct or easiest way as far as technology goes, but it worked : )
    ~Sally

    ReplyDelete