Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dear Mr. Principal

Dear Mr. Principal,

I would like to introduce you to Google and the many creative and organizational applications that are within it. Google Apps brings together essential services that will help the students in my classroom and students throughout the school. Google Apps will allow me to communicate and collaborate more effectively with students, parents and other teachers. The services that Google provides are easy to set up and won't cost the school district a penny.

The benefits of Google Apps seem endless when it comes to staying connected. I think that my students and their parents will love the ease and accessibility that Google Apps provides.

Please consider allowing Google Apps in my classroom and within the school. It's a change that will benefit everyone and foster a creative environment.

Sincerely,
Sally Mankoo

No comments:

Post a Comment